Thursday, January 31, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #12 Winners

96 totally fabulous cards! We're always EXCITED to see so many talents players. It's never easy to narrow down the selection. Here's our winners!

CTS #12 Winner
Grab your winner's badge to display on your blog!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CTS #12 Favorites




Grab your favorite's badge to display on your blog!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let's give a round of applause to the CTS #12 Honorable Mentions!



Thanks so much to everyone that played along! We've enjoyed seeing your creations!!!

We'll be back with challenge #13 at 10 a.m. EST!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Leigh and all the favorites and honorable mentions. Thank you for choosing my card as an honorable mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices , such a great sketch last week. So sad I couldn't play along, so much going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my kid would say... O.M.Geebles! Thank you! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done ladies , really liked the sketch and thanks so much for picking my card as a favourite :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Leigh Ann! And kudos to the Favorites and HMs!
    Faith and I thank you for choosing my card as an HM! So very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a favorite! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all! I think this sketch was awesome and all the entries were inspiring! Thanks for a great week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete